Monday, November 24, 2008

What money does to people

It never seases to amaze me what money does to people, or family for that fact. I have never seen family members hurt their own so much as I have in the past few years. There are members of my family that I am no longer in contact with, not because of money reasons, but other. And now, wow, now it is my hubby's family. One piece of advice i can offer is to NEVer go in business with family. All it does is cause problems. I am sick of the holier than thow people thinking they are so damned better than me when all they do are things that I cant see how they are "godly". Why is it that people like that are the first ones to screw someone? I am so sick of family treating us badly. At least we have what is left of my family and that is all I need!

No comments: