Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's been awhile

Well it has been awhile since I posted, so I thought I would catch everyone up. Baylee is doing good. Went to the urologist on April 20 and found everything to be ok. Just need to change some things about her bathroom habits. So we are working on that. Hunter will be 5 on May 6, so he is getting older and growing up so much. School is fixing to be out so we have a summer of nothing planned. Man is that going to be a long summer! Tim is still working the crappy job. Nough said about that. We arent doing the greatest. I am sick of constantly fighting about money, and I know that is the root of all evil. I am trying to get over it, but it is really hard. I am working weekends at a crappy job just to pay one bill. Hopefully when school starts I can get a decent job. Anyway, that is all that is going on. My life is boring, nothing happens. Take care

1 comment:

~ The Rockin MLB ~ said...

Things will get better! Just keep a positive attitude and look to the Lord in all things. You will be surprised at what you will see. I have learned alot lately and I owe it all to Him.