Saturday, January 31, 2009

When will it ever end?

That is what I keep asking myself, when will it ever end? I know I am not the only one in the situation, but man give me a break! Hubby works his tail off as much as he can, he works construction, so pretty much enough said. It just seems like we cant get by. I am not being greedy, I dont think, I just want to be able to pay all my bills and be able to give my kids a little bit of a life. It seems like all I ever tell them is, I am so sorry but we dont have the money. You cant do this or that, because we dont have the money. I am sitting here trying to figure out how I am going to give my daughter a birthday. How I am going to go to the grocery store. It is bad when you have to choose electric or food. How do you choose that? I mean its not like choosing a new shirt over electric, I mean it is two things you have to have yet I have to make the choice which is more important. To make things worse, we are now 400 short a month thanks to a child that scoped out the way we live to use us and then go on down the road. It is a horrible feeling to know that a child could be so mean to his father, not care one bit about his father. But yet he will use him every chance he gets. Why is it that the harder we try to do what is right the worse we get screwed? Just once I would like things to go our way, and just be able to breath and not have to worry about how we are going to pay bills, buy food or anything normal. I just want to quit being screwed damnit!!!!!! I dont even have the peace of mind that one day everyone who has screwed us will get what they deserve, because things like that dont happen for me and my family. We just get screwed again, and worse. I was really hoping that 09 would be a better year for us, but right now is seems to only be worse, and it is only January.

No comments: