Tuesday, February 3, 2009

hmmmm

You know, I keep typing about how bad things are going for us. I keep wondering will it ever get better, and in all this I have forgotten to stop and think about the good things in my life. I have 2 great kids, yes sometimes I get stressed at them, but what parents dont? I have a husband that IS working his rear off, unfortunately because of past things, it just doesnt help us. I have a great family who is always there. A family that goes and does things together, supports each other. We are all healthy for the post part, which is a blessing in its self. My parents are older but they are doing great. Money is the root of all evil, and it makes us forget what good we have. I do appreciate that I have a great house for my kids to grow up in. I am thankful that I am living in the place I want to be. I know things will get better and everyone keeps saying God only gives you what you can handle, so apparently God knows I am stronger than what I am being right now. So it is time I suck it up and be that strong person God knows I am. I want everyone to stop and think about how blessed they are to have what they have. This is something I should have done long ago.

No comments: